Excessive gas

this excessive gas is getting on my last nerve OMG and from my sense of smell being heightened its really getting on my nerve
its like toxic!!

does it ever stop?????

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I feel like a blimp, and smell like a port-o-john. It's gotten to the point where my 6yo dd just looks at me and goes "seriously mom?" I'm 18 weeks.

Answer by mmmommy0207 at 10:32 AM on May. 14, 2009

• its ok itsallabtthem i would laugh too if i read this lol

now that i see its not goin to stop i better just get immune to it =-(

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on May. 14, 2009

• does stop after you have the baby. I am not trying to give you a rude answer but that is when it stopped for me. babies find a certain "button" inside of you and seem to have a hay day pressing it. My friends and I call it the "Fart Button".

Answer by vickwu at 12:09 AM on May. 14, 2009

• Sorry I had to laugh because I am going through the same thing. I am 25 weeks pregnant & it just seems like it gets worse. I know this also happened during my other pregnancies & it did not end till after I gave birth.

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 12:00 AM on May. 14, 2009

• its not funny lol it makes me sick i'm so glad my boyfriend sinus problems won't let him smell it because if he did he'd probably die

did anyone else have gas that smelled so bad they couldn't stand it? usually i can stand my own gas but this is ridiculous

before i found out i was pregnant i figured excessive gas was a sign of being pregnant because i had been passing gas more than ever and i've been doing so since i got pregnant
    im 13 weeks now and i hope this stops because when im in public i don't want to let one go

• lol

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 11:46 PM on May. 13, 2009