Eulogy.. Is this good?

I am writing a section for my FIL's eulogy.. is this ok? I've never heard some one present one before...

"Jerry was genuine. He always new how to put a smile on your face. If you were down, he would lift you up. He cracked jokes, made silly faces, or would talk with you, and comfort you. If I ever had a problem, or a question he would sit down with me and help me till I understood. And he would listen to me if I had something to say.
I remember he told me "After the second time you come over, you're family.. and can get your own glasses" But it wasn't about getting my own drinks, he really meant that I was a part of his family, and he always treated me that way."

I did post this a second ago but it got messed up.. sorry and thank you

Angela411

Asked by Angela411 at 11:52 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• Anything from the heart is perfect and this is from the heart.
    I had to laugh about the "get your own drink". My family has always said the same thing.
    BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 11:55 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I still like it and I am still sorry for your family's loss. He sounds like a father in law anyone could love.
    20hockeymom5

Answer by 20hockeymom5 at 11:56 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I like it, it sounds like he was a sweet person. I am sorry for you loss.
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 12:10 AM on May. 14, 2009

• I THINK THAT'S AN AWSOME JOB IT SOUNDS GENUINE.NOT TEXT BOOK OR $10 DOLLAR WORDS! GOOD JOB GIRL!SORRY 4 UR LOSS!!
    mommyhero

Answer by mommyhero at 12:24 AM on May. 14, 2009

• Hi. Nice. Inventive. Personal. take care. :)
    CrizdeeAngela

Answer by CrizdeeAngela at 12:28 AM on May. 14, 2009