Vaccines?

im thinking about not vaccinating my daughter but what could be reasons to not do it that would sound pliable to doctors? and i see military doctors so its a little diff. anyone in the military not vaccinating?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Health

• Get all the vaccines but the rotto! and the flu!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 11:57 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Check out the group Educate Before You Vaccinate...I know several ladies seeing military doctors that choose not to vaccinate.
    BethTTC

Answer by BethTTC at 12:07 AM on May. 14, 2009

• I think that not vaccinating maybe harming your child because others can get sick. like the chicken pox.
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 12:09 AM on May. 14, 2009

• plus what if these diseases pop up again vaccinate better safe than sorry
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 12:10 AM on May. 14, 2009

• I'm sorry, I don't mean to step on toes, but I think the risks of vaccinating outway the benifits...just my opinion, I'm not trying to force it on anyone...that's why I suggested the group Educate Before You Vaccinate...then you can weigh it all out for yourself...it's a very personal decision and shouldn't be forced on anyone, either for or against...it's your own choice.
    BethTTC

Answer by BethTTC at 2:54 AM on May. 14, 2009

• It is important that you do your own research; read all sides of the issue and make your own decisions.
    We choose to selectively vaccinate on a delayed schedule; First vax after first birthday, one vax per office visit, we had the doctor order single dose preservative free vaccines, we read the insert before allowing the shot to be given

Answer by rkoloms at 6:34 AM on May. 14, 2009

• You shouldn't have to justify your decision with the doctor. "No" should be enough. You are the parent and you make the decisions. They can't force you to vaccinate.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:05 AM on May. 14, 2009