is it safe?

I heard it is really healthy to have sex while pregnant (if it doesnt hurt, not in the mood, or doctors orders to abstain) but IS IT SAFE to have an orgasim or mulitple orgasims. I know the baby is cusioned with the ambionic sac, i just really dont want to hurt the baby during orgasims

lildancer0711

Asked by lildancer0711 at 12:08 AM on May. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes it is safe. Enjoy it!
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 12:10 AM on May. 14, 2009

• it is safe unless you have a high risk pregnancy the orgasm can cause you to start contractions this is what my doctor told me but you should ask your doc to make sure evrything is a go!
    Ochoamommy

Answer by Ochoamommy at 1:00 AM on May. 14, 2009

• I wouldn't think that it would hurt the baby to have an orgasim while pregnant
    homealone_10

Answer by homealone_10 at 5:49 AM on May. 14, 2009

• Unless you are having early labor or are considered high risk for some other reason there is absolutely nothing that an orgasm is going to do to that baby. Enjoy it now because once that baby comes SO is going to be begging and you are not going to even want to think about it!
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 7:32 AM on May. 14, 2009