OMG, I just had an old friend visit and he is soooo Schizophrenic, I almost called the cops!

He just showed up at my door and started saying he owns Disneyland and all of the gas stations in this city and his family built all of these houses we live in and he wants to put a for sale sign on my house and so on, I feel freaked out. Why is he still out on the streets driving 80 miles from where he lives?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 12:13 AM on May. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would look in to the security system if it continues. He may still be tripping on meth has anyone ever told you that he has stopped?

It would have freaked me out too and I would look in to the security system now but not think about it seriously unless he contacts you again.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 10:28 AM on May. 14, 2009

• Umm that sounds more like crack than schizophrenia
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on May. 14, 2009

• I think he fried his brain on crystal meth and has always had little bouts with insanity for the past 15 years. I know this because my nephew did the same thing. He really freaked me out! I think I need to look into home security system. Before he left his cousin (my sis-in-law came to tell him to leave) but he looked at me and told me "You better not tell anyone ok? Because you are the only one I can talk to."
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:18 AM on May. 14, 2009

• Yeah, sounds more like meth to me.
    BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 12:29 AM on May. 14, 2009

• wow, that is freaky!!!
    dita

Answer by dita at 12:30 AM on May. 14, 2009

• I'm scared because I had to whisper to my son to get my brother next door and he sends his GF. What's to stop this dude to think I am someone else or I really stole his huse and kill me and my son? He's not violent and has always been a smart accomplished person but DAMN! WTH happened to him these past 8 years? I live by myself in a house that has old windows and anything can happen to me and no one would know until my son wakes up. I feel scared to go get the clothes out of the dryer but I need my clothes!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:41 AM on May. 14, 2009

• oops, house
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:42 AM on May. 14, 2009

• Because President Ragan opened the doors to the mental hospitals and let all of the people who need help and supervision out on to the streets.
    homealone_10

Answer by homealone_10 at 5:41 AM on May. 14, 2009

• I know his dad bought him a lot in the desert and he built himself a little house out there. His dad is funding his day to day living which I think is STUPID, he needs to be put in a halfway house and put on meds.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 8:54 PM on May. 14, 2009