how do i get relief from being pregnant

i know thats a hard question but i will be thirty six weeks this friday and my nights are getting rough i cant hardley sleep at all i cant get comftorable i use the pillows between my legs that doesnt work either any suggestions please they will be greatly appreciated thanks

im_his_lady09

Asked by im_his_lady09 at 12:30 AM on May. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Honey, you won't be getting sleep now for about a year or so. All I can tell you is to try to grab some naps in a recliner.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on May. 14, 2009

• You sound like me when i was pregnant with my son. Good luck! But there is really nothing you can do.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 12:33 AM on May. 14, 2009

• oooh yeah i remember that... i had to sleep sitting up with about 6 pillows supporting my neck back and every limb. hang in there woman!
    katmami

Answer by katmami at 12:35 AM on May. 14, 2009

• i know how u feel! im 31 weeks and im having those same problems. ive found that the couch is the most comfortable place to sleep, because i can lean my back on the back of the couch, lay on my side with a small pillow inbetween my legs.
    Jessaroo1987

Answer by Jessaroo1987 at 12:45 AM on May. 14, 2009

• if you get hot at night like me sleep with the fan on and pointing towards your face and maybe gettiing a big body pillow will help you better then just regualr pillows good luck!!
    Ochoamommy

Answer by Ochoamommy at 1:15 AM on May. 14, 2009

• I think it's your body's way of getting you prepared for sleepless nights when baby gets here. When you're first preggers, you wanna sleep all of the time but by the end, you're praying for sleep. lol
    BethanyB930

Answer by BethanyB930 at 1:22 AM on May. 14, 2009

• Ditto Bethany. Welcome to mommyhood, prepare to not sleep for 18 years. I'm sorry you're uncomfortable. Hope you get some rest tonight. Try using extra pillows to prop up your tummy.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 1:26 AM on May. 14, 2009

• have the baby!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:16 AM on May. 14, 2009

• Give birth! Seriously you aer going to be terribly uncomfrotable until then and there is nothing you can do other then pillows to prop up the belly like others suggested or sleeping on the couch or in a recliner helped me sometimes.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 7:30 AM on May. 14, 2009

• if any of these suggestions help you please let me know. im at 31 weeks and i cant sleep barley at all durring the day or at night. pillows dont help and the couch doesnt either.
    ChloeMom0709

Answer by ChloeMom0709 at 7:46 AM on May. 14, 2009