Does any one know where I can get...

A 100% free full soft ware of pc pandora or something similar? I wabt to know what the hubbie is hiding and I don't care what those of you who think it's wrong have to say so don't bother posting if that's how you. Or if any of you have a registration code for pc pandora you are not using I would appreciate it Thank you.

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 12:42 AM on May. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• Theres something called red pill spyware that I used at one point to catch my ex..its a trial and only shows you a certain amount of stuff but you can find out his passwords from the key logger, you just have to make sure you don't use the comp before him. It was pretty useful for me but again, its only a trial. I think 30 days and everyday it shows you 130 (?) Characters in the key logger, a certain amount of pictures of the websites he's looking at and it will give you a certain amount of websites visited.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 1:06 AM on May. 14, 2009

• have you tried www.download.com?

Answer by admckenzie at 12:44 AM on May. 14, 2009

• I don't have anything in the way of coads just a big you go girl!!!No one is gonna watch out 4 u but u!
    mommyhero

Answer by mommyhero at 12:51 AM on May. 14, 2009

• Yeah I tried that it gave me a 7 day trial for pc pandora but wont let me access kwy logger or emails. or even view the pics full. I beed to know if my hubby is screwing around or just a porno nut. It did show he became a member of a site were you have to be a member to watch the porn or date and I want to find out which he is doing. I became suspicious when I found a weird email for a married man to get then even more so when he changed all his passwords we have always had eachothers passwords his rule he said there should be no secrets. So if thats true why did he change passwords what is he hiding you know?
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 12:54 AM on May. 14, 2009

• mommyhero thank you
    hot-mama86

• Try torrenting.
    Nzumbe

Answer by Nzumbe at 12:55 AM on May. 14, 2009

• Wish you luck!!!!
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 1:18 AM on May. 14, 2009

• There's a group called Detective Wives or something like that here on cafemom. It has a lot, and I mean a lot of resources to find out things.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:19 AM on May. 14, 2009

• Men are like chidren you need to keep an eye on them too.
    homealone_10

Answer by homealone_10 at 6:29 AM on May. 14, 2009