Do you think I was bitchy?

Earlier today I made a quick stop at the drug store to pick up a few things, I was trying to be really fast because I was on my way to get my son from school, the only person working was a high school girl. When I got to the counter to pay she was ringing up a high school boy and they were just talking about random things, like why would so and so go out when him and how do you think you did on the project in chemistry, but when she got finished ringing him up he didn't move they just kept talking like they had all day. I kept looking at my watch hoping the girl would realize that I was waiting but they just kept on talking, after a few minutes I just started to get pissed. Then the boy said (I swear) "I wonder how bad it hurts to get electrocuted?" And I could not help myself, I said while she's ringing me up why don't you go over there and lick your finger then stick it in a light socket, then come tell us if it hurt.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on May. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I had to answer since I work retail. Maybe a bit bitchy, but it was warranted, in my opinion. If I did that to a customer at work, I'd be in the office so fast. That was certainly rude of them. The cashier should have been more aware of her line, and her friend should have wrapped things up more quickly so you didn't have to wait. It's a manners issue and it shows respect.
    Momtogirls0823

Answer by Momtogirls0823 at 2:50 AM on May. 14, 2009

• maybe bitchy but damn funny lol. I would have said something similar lol.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 12:52 AM on May. 14, 2009

• Yes you were. They were having an innocent conversation. I bet you for probably about 2 min. Would you like it if someone said that to your child?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on May. 14, 2009

• lmao!!! omg i'm crying that is soooo funny! ahhhh lol no you are not bitchy, you are hilarious!
    katmami

Answer by katmami at 12:55 AM on May. 14, 2009

• Yea, it was bitchy...but I can't really blame you, lol.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 1:00 AM on May. 14, 2009

• LOL...I don't know if you were, but I can relate. TOO FUNNY. How did they react?
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 1:00 AM on May. 14, 2009

• They both looked at me like I was crazy but he did move over so she could ring me. And 12:54 if someone said it to my child I would say you deserved it, next time have some manners and step off to the side.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on May. 14, 2009

• lol no you were not bitchy the teens are just selfish and rude for not thinking about others.
    Ochoamommy

Answer by Ochoamommy at 1:09 AM on May. 14, 2009

• Not bitchy but a smart ass thing to say, Id say something snobby like that too; when people are waiting in line you dont have full flege conversations
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 1:11 AM on May. 14, 2009

• If my son came home and told me that I would tell him "Well duh!, how many times have I told you to look behind you as you are carefully deciding what ice cream you want from the ice cream man and there are 6 kids behind you"?
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:13 AM on May. 14, 2009