What are some things you never thought you would say to your kids?

One of mine is please stop farting on your brother and sister.

SusieD250

Asked by SusieD250 at 12:58 AM on May. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OK so i have a 2 year old and a 1 year old.... I was changing the 2 yo's diaper and i waid the my younger son... " NO eli dont touch your brothers peepee!!!" Yeah i was a little wierded out.. lol
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 1:01 AM on May. 14, 2009

• This is one phrase I used today that I hope I never have to use again. lol! "Get that straw out of your mouth and back in the trash"
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 1:01 AM on May. 14, 2009

• Go scrape all the boogers off of all of the walls!

Funny thing is he says "I didn't to that"! I looked at him grabbed his hand and walked him to each scene of the crime and said "Look at how tall I am and look where the boogers are! Now who else could it be seeing as no one else lives here"? As I walked away and he is mad and shrugging his shoulders he says "Could've been the dog". I walked away saying Yeah right and giggling at the same time.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:18 AM on May. 14, 2009

• OMG Gigi! I have to tell my kids that too and they are all 9 and older. WTF??? Do they not know how to use a tissue or toilet paper?? I bought boxes for every room in the house.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 1:21 AM on May. 14, 2009

• lol Susie, I won't even tell you what else I have found smeared on the bathroom wall!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:25 AM on May. 14, 2009

• LOL Where do I start "What've you been eating? Doo doo?" in reference to when her mouth is covered in sweets. Or "get your finger outta ya butt!" when she tried to wipe her own bottom during a change. And (my fave) "SHUTCHO ASS UP!" It's an inside joke that I have between myself and some family members and I find myself saying it to my daughter sometimes, of course she repeats it back to me.
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 1:46 AM on May. 14, 2009

• Lets see, here are my 3 "biggies".

The first one wasn't said TO my kids, but said to my dh ABOUT the kids, so I hope it sort of counts. It was "your son (lol, well, my ds, too, but...) dyed himself teal.... Yes, all over.... No, it's not coming off... Yes, I tried giving him a bath!"

To my dd - "NO - getting your ears pierced will NOT make your breasts grow"

To my ds - "No, when you give blood, they do NOT take it out your penis!"
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 3:17 AM on May. 14, 2009

• Please be quite for a second!!!!!!lol
    ManEater26

Answer by ManEater26 at 4:17 AM on May. 14, 2009

• "Don't bite your baby sister's foot!"
    (My first-born daughter bit her newborn sister's foot when I wasn't looking - I think she was jealous of her)

"Why did you dig a hole in your wall?!"
    (My youngest actually dug a hole in her wall and said she wanted to see into the neighbors apartment - our bathroom was on the other side of the wall...lol)

"Pee BEHIND the bush, not in front of it!"
    (stated while camping in the woods - but we were nearby with friends...lol)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:41 AM on May. 14, 2009

• To my son- "take my underwear off!"
    To my 3 year old-"Quit trying to make out with me!" (I think he's trying to copy daddy)
    "Get your hand out of my shirt!"
    "Who's wiping their butt and throwing the tissue in the trash?!"
    Ahh the joys of raising boys!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on May. 14, 2009