Can anyone recommend a good hair product my hair falls out really bad even if I run my fingures through a hand full comes out from the roots its getting so then.

mom2four25

Asked by mom2four25 at 1:13 AM on May. 14, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• i would suggest you get a leave in conditioner or a repairing conditioner and deff see someone about it hair falling out is never good
    MarineWife09

Answer by MarineWife09 at 1:18 AM on May. 14, 2009

• khalee zogesh eferuck fook rasesh
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on May. 14, 2009

• i still take prenatal vitamins even though i am not prego. they make my hair and nails stronger.
    katmami

Answer by katmami at 1:26 AM on May. 14, 2009

• There's Biotin pills you can buy that help, and there's Nioxin vitamins, I think you have to buy them online, and lots of people have gave 5 star reviews on them. I seen them on Amazon.com. Also, if you brush your hair roughly, stop doing it. It causes it to fall out even more. Don't even brush it while it's wet UNLESS you are in the shower with conditioner in it, run a comb through it. It makes it SO much easier to brush after you get out of the shower. The herb Saw Palmetto, you can buy it anywhere, is suppose to help with hair loss. Google it, and read about it. And at last, I'd recommend stopping your shampoo use, because shampoo is actually very unhealthy for hair. Go to your local GNC store and find an Organic kind, I use JASON from there. It will really make your hair healthier, because regular shampoo will clog your pores which causes hair loss, and slowed growth. There's also Pureology, Arborne, and many other kinds.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on May. 14, 2009

• I would also like to recommend that you get your thyroid checked. That is a major symptom of hypothyroidism. :)
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 1:34 AM on May. 14, 2009

• I forgot to mention that blood circulation is very important for hair growth. Exercise will keep your blood circulating, and some people hang off the side of the bed and let the blood rush, because it circulates. Diet is another factor. I think out hair reflects a lot about how healthy we are, and vegetables and fruits can really make a difference in your hair.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on May. 14, 2009

• Have you seen a doctor? You may have a medical problem that is making your hair come out.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:01 AM on May. 14, 2009

• I would def c a dr 1st... If they determine that its not medical, go 2 wenhaircare.com. They r a bit on the pricey side, but their products have worked WONDERS for my daughter. 100% natural, safe for all hair! Good luck!
    bridgeh2o

Answer by bridgeh2o at 10:28 AM on May. 14, 2009

• I recommend you check with your doctor. I think this is more a health problem with you.
    KathyH105

Answer by KathyH105 at 11:17 AM on May. 14, 2009

• i agree w/some of the girls, go see a doctor, some hair coming out is normal but not in huge clumps. I had alot of hair coming out when i washed my hair and I started using Nexxus Humectress conditioner and now only a very small amount of hair comes out, just a few strands.
    Lvincent777

Answer by Lvincent777 at 2:00 PM on May. 18, 2009