How do you not know if you are pregnant?

I'm watching that show "I didn't know I was pregnant" on TLC. Has anyone ever watched it before? If so does anyone think it is real? Also has anything like that ever happened to any of yall?

Jessaroo1987

Asked by Jessaroo1987 at 1:40 AM on May. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I guess they just didn't know it still shocks me because I knew right at 5 weeks that I was indeed pregnant.
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 1:43 AM on May. 14, 2009

• i agree how do you not know your pg? I knew when i was 4 weeks. I could just tell that my body was changing. Some ignorant people out there
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 1:46 AM on May. 14, 2009

• I found this show by accident on enight and I couldn't help but laugh out loud because a lady thought she was just backed up and thenthey re-enact her thinking she was taking a big ol' sh&* and the husbands standing in the doorway watching her with this stupid look on her face and then as her butt is covering the whole toilet bowl she says "Shhhh, do you hear that"? and he says "I don't hear nuthin'" then she gets up and her baby is in the toilet bowl. Then she starts crying and I think, are you crying cause you thought you took a dump and it was a baby or are you crying because you are so dumb. Sorry but c'mon, I gave birth naturally and vaginal pain is a whole different feeling from constipation.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:53 AM on May. 14, 2009

• I told my boyfriend I was pregnant before I even missed my period or anything. I just had a gut instintct. But even if you dont get that gut instint, imean theres 1,000 clues that point to making you wonder if you're pregnant. The show talks about women going full-term and all of a sudden going into labor and having a baby before they ever knew they were pregnant. I just dont know if I can actually beleive it.
    Jessaroo1987

Answer by Jessaroo1987 at 1:54 AM on May. 14, 2009

• Well, I had a friend just recently that didn't know she was pregnant. She had a miscarraige. Then her hormones were messed up and she didn't even start her period before she got pregnant again. She kept being told by the doctor that her pee test is positive because she still had the hormones. Well, at six months she felt the baby move, like turn over move. Before that she dismissed it as gas. She has a baby now. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on May. 14, 2009

• Yeah I agree GIGI I gave birth naturally 4 weeks ago and it is NOTHING like taking a dump or constipation! Those women just shock me by not knowing.........
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 1:57 AM on May. 14, 2009

• lol I think pushing a baby out and pooping are two way different sensations. Two different areas...so I have no idea
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on May. 14, 2009

• I saw that episode Gigi. She told him something like the wolves were going crazy that night. Are you freaking kidding me? A wolf sounding like a crying baby? Even a babies muffled cries from a big ass covering the hole in the seat doesn't sound like wolves.
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 1:59 AM on May. 14, 2009

• I've been pregnant 4 times.. and knew I was pg.. and felt OFF all four times somewhere around the 5th week and on... I think some people are not really tuned into their bodies. If they stopped and thought about it, they would realize that something was different! I even dream repeatedly about being Pg. when I am pg! I don't understand those that go 6 mo. or so and not realize it.. come on?! Are they all super heavy and there isn't a noticeable belly happening there?!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:01 AM on May. 14, 2009

• Frickin' A and J, you always have to add something that makes me laugh my ass off!!!! The wolves are going crazy!!!!ahahahahaah! THANKS JESSAROO, NOW I AM WATCHING ANOTHER EPISODE OF " I so stupid! I knew I done bumped uglies with a dude at the bar 6 weeks ago, but dangnabbit! Why am I so constipated"?

i know I am being bad. I always get like this when I stress out.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:04 AM on May. 14, 2009