Moms from Georgia, does your child take ballet?

A friend has asked me to partner with her on offering ballet classes as a benefit for your childs daycare. This is mainly fo rmoms from Goergia, since this is where we will be offering the service. Others moms opinions are welcomed. I have a background in ballet and I've been thinking of offering it to little children that attend daycares. I'd like to know if you'd be interested in it? How do you feel about it? What would be a fair price to pay monthly if, my friend and I started this business up. Your feedback is very important moms.

Godswk

Asked by Godswk at 1:50 AM on May. 14, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• My daughter has taken ballet for 2 years now. We pay $60 per month for a combo class. She takes, ballet, tap, and tumbling. The class is once a week for 1 hour. For all that, we're getting a GREAT deal! Other places around here charge $70 - $90 per month. Usually it's just tap and ballet for that price. Hope that helps and best wishes to you on your new business venture!
    hjgreen

Answer by hjgreen at 11:13 AM on May. 14, 2009

• My DD attends pre-k at a daycare in GA and they offer this. For ballet, tap, and tumbling it is $45/month for a 45 min class once a week. For just tap/ballet it is $30/month. So far she is loving it.
    SheWoman

Answer by SheWoman at 3:52 PM on Aug. 28, 2009