"Girl Crush" ... how do you make friends?!?

There's this girl in one of my classes. We have a lot in common, faith, children, family, situations, she even lives right down the street from me ... I think she and I might 'click' in the friend department. But, I don't know what to do. Sheesh, I feel like I have a 'girl crush', lol. I'm really shy and all of my friendships have always started with the other person pursueing me, or going out of their way to make firends with me, so even at 26 ... this is new terrain for me.
Her son is autistic and she has a younger daughter. I offered to watch her daughter while she took her son to his therapy so that she could fully pay attention to him. I gave her my number (this was all just tonight, so we'll see what happens.)
Anyway, my concern is that I'm in the class for the next few months and if things don't work out and it gets awkward, I still have to see her every week until the class is over!
Any Advice?

unsuspected

Asked by unsuspected at 1:51 AM on May. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• well as long as you dont cheat on her it will all be good :) lol seriously tho just be like hey you want to get the kids together at the park and have a okay date soemtime. Im the same way. Its hard for me to make friends
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 2:33 AM on May. 14, 2009

• I totally understand you.Totally.I wonder the same thing, how do you make female friends without coming off as crazy. I am also 26 and I have 3 kids and pregnant but the main thing is I feel I have outgrown or don't click the same with my old friends.I just want a down to earth friend who shares the same ideas and I just want us to instantly click.I know of course it does not work that way but how does it work.I am not in school or anything,I work over night and sleep all day.So Sad.I want a girl crush too.lol
    ManEater26

Answer by ManEater26 at 4:29 AM on May. 14, 2009