Wht do u think of man using this site?

I think there is nothing wrong with just reading but when i comes to this person pretending to be a woman and asking questions i think he is so sick with low self esteem who cannot make friends with other man.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:13 AM on May. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• who cares, really?!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:14 AM on May. 14, 2009

• i think that its ok, they read our questions and answers so they can know what a mother goes trough. also maybe they want some advice too so they can help mom a bit.or if they are a single dad.GO AHEAD
    laflakita4e

Answer by laflakita4e at 3:19 AM on May. 14, 2009

• I do care some people care. What would you fee if it is your husband pretending to be friends with other female here and everyone think he is female?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:20 AM on May. 14, 2009

• Laflakita4e, i see your point i guess i agree on that. I guess it is depends on the circumtances but if there was lying involve i really cannot stand it especially if their wives are using this site too. I just don't have any respect for man who pretends.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:22 AM on May. 14, 2009

• i would laugh and call him a fag and let it go. its the internet... how do we know you arent a man? or im not a man?? or a giraffe.... i MIGHT be a giraffe!
    Anonymous

• He is a fag diffinitely.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:24 AM on May. 14, 2009

• read my answer to .IS THIS ACEPTABLE TO YOU? i would find out first why he is doing that.
    laflakita4e

Answer by laflakita4e at 3:35 AM on May. 14, 2009

• If she gets to be a giraffe, I want to be a gazelle. A really fast, thin and graceful one.
    I don't care if a man comes here, I don't say anything that I am worried about.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 3:51 AM on May. 14, 2009

• There are parts of cafemom where I know there are men. They don't go to or use all of cafemom, it's pretty board specific for specific things. Namely, ones for wives who are stationed in specific areas, it's a private board, and there are men who are dads and military spouses on there. The fact that they are men is not a secret, and the things discussed there are things that they can relate to as well. Things like helping kids cope with deployed parents, what social event is coming up, who has the number for a sitter, and so on.

Also, personally, I wouldn't have a problem with men coming here for other things as well, such as, say, a man whose wife died, leaving him with babies / kids, and he also has questions and needs support. Most "men's sites" don't address a lot of the kids of parenting issues discussed here, and shouldn't they be able to ask a question to help be a better parent, too?

But not as a "fake woman".
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 4:00 AM on May. 14, 2009

• I just have to say this to the two people that used the word "fag"                                                             Do you realize what you said IS violence?  It is the seed of violence.....how could you possibly think using that word is ok??? It is so wrong...Reading those answers made me sick to my stomach.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:05 AM on May. 14, 2009