What would u feel without this site?

I will be devastated. I feel a sense of belongingness here. I love that there are ladies here ready to ans all our questions. I really hope that this site is forever ;-) I belong to something similar too but they recently close it down.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:31 AM on May. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• I agree 100%! I have only been a member for a few days and I love it! I have asked questions and have received such support that it just blows my mind! I love my cafemommies!!!!
    crazedaffe

Answer by crazedaffe at 4:03 AM on May. 14, 2009

• Welcome crazedaffe. It is addictive here.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:13 AM on May. 14, 2009

• I agree to this site is very helpful and like everywhere you do come across the jerks but cont. on thats i what i do.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:23 AM on May. 14, 2009

• I was on Club Mom before it was closed. It was similar, but more simple. And there weren't nearly as many people on there. I like it here, somethings really set me off, but there is plenty that make me laugh.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 8:48 AM on May. 14, 2009

• I really like this website, and often feel I'm on here too much.

If it shut down, I'd get over it.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 10:24 AM on May. 14, 2009

• I'd find another site to waste time on.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 12:27 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I love CM....I have been a member for a long time, and I sometimes don't have time to get on here as much as I'd like, but I always know when I do find the time, all my friends and friends to be will be here and will always offer advice and comfort. I think all women especially mothers need a place like this.....it keeps us sane!!
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 2:00 PM on May. 14, 2009