what is a cute idea as a bachelorette party favor? price is not the issue, but I've never been married nor been involved in this before. I want it to be unique and special for my sister, yet classy!

Quixxy44

Asked by Quixxy44 at 6:37 AM on May. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• Have you gone to an adult shop, they have more than just nasty videos, and maybe the clerk can help you get the party favors that are classy.
    homealone_10

Answer by homealone_10 at 6:44 AM on May. 14, 2009

• In my experience, classy is more for the bridal shower. A bachelorette party is more to let loose & have fun. If you still want to go the less-than-wild route, maybe some tasteful lingerie or a gift certificate for a couple's massage before their wedding.
    RugersMommy06

Answer by RugersMommy06 at 7:32 AM on May. 14, 2009

• I gave each lady a wine glass engraved with "Kristi's Bachelorette Party" and the date, and a small bottle of wine. I also gave each of them something fun to wear during the party- cute tatoos and stickers "I'm with the Bride", sparkly tiaras, pins with bachelorette type things on them.
    Have fun!
    divakristi

Answer by divakristi at 8:48 AM on May. 14, 2009

• Then you'll definately want to stay away from the penis balloons & decor. Hah.

My friend did a bar hop, it was all clean, new, and hip bars. We dressed up and had a great time. Be sure to call the bats before hand, a lot of them have complimentary items for bachelorette/bachelor parties. It CAN be fun & classy! Enjoy.
    prettylilrae

Answer by prettylilrae at 9:04 AM on May. 14, 2009

• also ask this in the Hobbies and Craft sections
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on May. 14, 2009

• For mine, my Matron of Honor made everyone little penis cakes and put them in really cute boxes. When I did my sisters I gave everyone a shot glass that said something like 'last night out' or something and filled them with candy and wrapped in pretty plastic.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on May. 14, 2009

• you can get the bridal party shirts and go bar hopping??? does she have any hobbies? i watched a movie about a girl that liked golf and they played pub golf for the bachlorette party. a different shot at each pub. i thought that was fun. there are tiaras out there with penis's on them or ones that say bride to be. its up to you, or ask your sister for ideas. if you really want it to be about her then ask her for her opinion?
    ChloeMom0709

Answer by ChloeMom0709 at 11:25 AM on May. 14, 2009