kid's say the darndest things

Yesterday me and my husband were outside playing with Braydon, and he found a dead bird. He asked the dh what happened to it, and my dh said It died and went to heaven. Braydon sat looking at it for a few minutes, then asked if god had thrown it back down! We laughed for hours! It was the funniest thing I've ever heard! What's the funniest thing your kid(s) ever said?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:49 AM on May. 14, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• My ds was in kindergarten. He had learned how to count. One day after school, I asked him how old his dad was. He said with exasperation, "I can only count to 100, and he is older than that!"
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 2:18 PM on May. 14, 2009

• LOL, that is cute. They have said so many things but the one I remember now is my middle son said with his eyes open wide and a big smile " Thanks for coming back to get me mom!" I was picking him up from preschool.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 8:19 AM on May. 14, 2009

• Haha that is pretty funny ... got a good chuckle :)
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 9:48 AM on May. 14, 2009

• I asked my daughter what my name was and she said, "DORA!"

Earlier this week, we were getting ready to go to a farm for a preschool field trip. She was talking about the animals she would see there and she said that she was going to ride horses and she was also going to ride the chickens. It was so cute.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 7:52 PM on May. 14, 2009