Did you find out the gender?

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 7:58 AM on May. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes after being my DH from the time we found out till it was time to find out then when they siad it was a lil girl he told her to look again he siad hi boy is just being shy......lol
    honeyb690

Answer by honeyb690 at 8:03 AM on May. 14, 2009

• With my first three no I didn't want to know. With my fourth I was scared I was having another girl so I had to know. It was a boy for me. So happy. With my fifth I just wanted to know so I could go shopping. Not knowing makes shopping kinda hard.
    akmami0f4

Answer by akmami0f4 at 8:03 AM on May. 14, 2009

• ABSOLUTELY! I love finding out...plus I love the shopping part!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 8:17 AM on May. 14, 2009

• With my first, she would hide every time they tried to do an ultrasound. I didn't know she was a girl until she was born. I thought it was kinda neat having that little surprize, so I didn't want to know with the next one, but the ultrasound tech blurted out "It's a boy" before I even got a chance to say that. Oh well. With my last the father wanted to know, so I caved.
    Twizlr

Answer by Twizlr at 8:25 AM on May. 14, 2009

• yes, but i knew beforehand. i joke that we confirmed it was a boy rather than found out :P
    m4m4

Answer by m4m4 at 9:11 AM on May. 14, 2009

• We found out at the ultrasound!! It's a BOY! I was shocked, I really, I mean I REALLY thought it was a girl! Lol. But it was a lot of fun being able to go shopping for his clothes :) And I got lots of BOY stuff for my shower. I think it's great to wait til the end to get that big surprise, but it's still a wonderful surprise halfway through too :)
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 9:18 AM on May. 14, 2009

• everyone told me that it was a boy because of my symptoms so i assumed thats what i was having. my husband and i went to the u/s and the tech asked if we watned to know i said yes. shes like.. its a girl. i told her to prove it beyond a reasonable doubt cuz i was sure it was a boy. no sooner did i say that did my little girl put her butt up and opened up so we could see.. theres no doubt in my mind its a girl lol.
    ChloeMom0709

Answer by ChloeMom0709 at 9:25 AM on May. 14, 2009

• NOPE!! We loved the surprise :)
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 9:47 AM on May. 14, 2009

• Everyone thought i was having a boy also, my fiance, my parents, EVERYONE, so the day of my ultrasound, i said to myself, i bet its a girl b/c everyone thinks its a boy. Sure enough, baby girl <3
    ScEmz

Answer by ScEmz at 9:51 AM on May. 14, 2009

• Yep....I found out this past Monday. I'm having a little boy! Even though we all said from the beginning that it was a boy, I was still surprised when the ultrasound tech told me. The little guy had his legs spread so far open that there was no doubt! :)
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 9:53 AM on May. 14, 2009