what age do you switch from bottle to sippy cup?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:49 AM on May. 14, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• We did sippy cup as soon as he started solids around 6/7 months.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 8:53 AM on May. 14, 2009

• i interduced my little boy to it at 6 months but did not get him to take it tell he was 9 months.
    kb24

Answer by kb24 at 9:10 AM on May. 14, 2009

• My son will be 1 on the 30th and still does not take well to the sippy cup. We're still trying different brands to find the one he likes.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 9:32 AM on May. 14, 2009

• I started my son on a sippy cup around 4-5 months, when he was able to crawl, he was only allowed to have the sippy cup while playing, he never had a bottle when he was off of my lap.
    He switched to having just a sippy cup around 9 months.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 10:00 AM on May. 14, 2009

• All three of mine were on sippy cups at 6 months.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 10:15 AM on May. 14, 2009

• my daughter is 10 months we are just starting to get her to the sippy cup. No need to rush our ped said as long as she is off by a year its ok.
    dewey_scoles

Answer by dewey_scoles at 10:32 AM on May. 14, 2009

• we introduced the sippy cup at 6 months. she would have very watered down prune juice (the dr said it was fine because she had problems pooping) with her baby food at lunch time. and then we slowly gave her the sippy cup more and the bottle less. an by 9 months she didnt really even want her bottles anymore just right before she went to bed. and at 12 months we tossed the bottles for good.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 11:10 AM on May. 14, 2009