Working from home?

Does anyone have any information on earning money from home? I am not looking for a get rich quick thing, just something to bring in a little extra. If anyone has any legitimate ideas or information I would appreciate it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 AM on May. 14, 2009 in Money & Work

• Sure, my name is Kim and I'm with Gold Canyon.  Have you heard of them?  I've been with them just about two years and love this company!  This is a home-based business with a reputable 12 year old company, definitely not a get rich quick thing.  It's a great way to make some extra money and it could be a good fit for you, as it was for me.  This month you can enroll and get your kit for FREE.  I would love to show you how that works and get you some more information so you can make an informed decision.  Please PM me and we can chat/message some more!  There just isn't a lot of room in this space to tell you everything!  Have a great day!

Kim Niehaus, Manager
    Independent Demonstrator
    http://www.mygc.com/kimniehaus

justkima

Answer by justkima at 9:12 AM on May. 14, 2009

• I've cleared over 14k in the last year, it's not a way to get rich, but you can avoid retail/fast food jobs by doing it. You can see what I'm doing at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/  if you're interested.

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:53 AM on May. 14, 2009

• Hi there,

I am a stay at home mom and also a tastefully simple consultant. I love what I do, the product is great, I have a wide variety of clients since it is food, and the money is pretty good as well. If you would like more info or have any questions let me know!
    sammiemommy

Answer by sammiemommy at 10:34 AM on May. 14, 2009

• There are work at home jobs and work from home businesses. With work at home jobs you usually need to have the proper equipment (or be willing to purchase it) a quite environment and experience. Your chances of finding a job are greater if you are a writer, educator, or have some other technical background. You should never pay anyone to start working a "job" from home.

The other option is a home-based business. There are many options for starting a business. You can start one on your own such as daycare, bookeeper, etc. or you can look into a direct sales business such as Scentsy, Avon, Tupperware, etc. Many home-based business can be operated without have to do home parties and many offer the option to conduct business online. With a business you will need to make an investment. Here is a cafe mom group http://www.cafemom.com/group/2615.

bizlady

Answer by bizlady at 10:42 AM on May. 14, 2009

• I am now up tp 3 businesses... I work one full time and don't really earn from the others but that's because I don't really work them but an hour or so a week... I'm with them more for the free stuff and discounts than I am the business end... But here they are...

Ameriplan~
    I have a business with Ameriplan. I work it 99% from my computer and love what I do. It was really super easy to get started and only took me about an hour to get the websites and basic training done.
    I work about 2-4 hours a day from my computer, an hour a day from the phone, and then do my training while I'm cleaning or playing with the kids. Every trip to the store or walk with the kids is a chance to grow my business... But when you love what you do it's not really work is it?
    We provide Low Cost Dental and Medical Benefits for the 70% of American's that are currently going without.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:14 AM on May. 14, 2009

• We've been featured on The American Medical Review and The American Business Review, we are a Memeber of Dunn & Bradstreet, the National Chamber of Commerse and much more. We've even been featured in Parents Magazine. IF you would like to see the shows or read any of the articles please feel free to ask.

With Ameriplan we offer you Daily and Monthly Pay! 401K, AD&D insurance, Benefits for everyone in your house, unlimited training and support and SO MUCH MORE. Most of our team is made up of moms just like you, and we hold an average of just 2-4 years for a 6 figure income. What could you do with an extra full time income? And because of the way we get paid, even once you retire, your income will grow - better yet, your kids inherit your business and the income with it, should something ever befall you...

• Does all this sound good? It did for me! I am a Regional Sales Director on the Freedom At Home Team and I'm a member of their Leadership Program. If I take the month off I'll only earn about $500 but usually work so my income is higher. I welcome all questions and or comments.
    Visit www.DailyChecksAtHome.com and listen to the Audio there.
    Then Visit www.Request-Interview.info and fill in the information. I will contact you shortly afterwards and we can chat, I'll answer all your questions and we can get you started on your path to finacial FREEDOM AT HOME!

• TeaPoria~ Teaporia is a free business. There is no fees for being a consultant. We do the best loose teas, goodies like brownies and cookies, and even table ware (tea related of course.) You will recieve a 40% discount off your first order over $100 this will alow you to build whatever kind of "kit" you would like. You can get any number of samples, tea sets or goodie mixes to try and share. You have the option of doing parties or just selling through your free website. After your first order you will recieve a 25% discount/Commission off of each order. You can also do recruiting if you wish, you will recieve a 5% commission off of each order anyone in your downline places.

Check it out at www.BriesTeas.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:15 AM on May. 14, 2009

• Freebie Force~ Freebie Force is more than a business. It's an opportunity. You can earn hundreds in freebies... And earn an income by introducing others to the chance to get free stuff to. Your membership fee is just $9.95 a month. That gets you your own website where you get to go through a daily growing list of free offers available through the internet and local companies. I was able to get 2GB flash drives for Free and sell them on Ebay for $15 each... Plus you earn $1 every month for each person that signs up under you... www.FreebieForce.com/SabrinaMBowen

IF you have questions about ANY of the businesses I'm a part of I would love to answer your questions! Just PM me!

• Sorry One More... Then I'll go away! Promise...

My Website ~ Sabrina's Closet. I am growing a site devoted to making being a wahm easier. I am gathering all the best home business opportunities, WAH Jobs, Charities, Shopping, Freebie and Cupon Sites and more in to one place. If you are looking to earn a buck or just save a buck, you will find it here!
    www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:16 AM on May. 14, 2009