I want to put a really cool widget on my page but there's not one in the widgets selection. It's Chevy Earth Day Tree Widget at Spring Widgets. I know you have to open the window at the widget site to paste the widget to but if it's not on the widget site where do I paste it? I figured out most of this on my own(trial and error)and this one has me stumped. Thank you for any assistance you may provide in this matter.

kidcrazy0i812

Asked by kidcrazy0i812 at 11:59 PM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Just for Fun

• CM won't load most widgets not sponsored (in the widget directory). You can use the contact link and ask them to add it maybe. Other than that a 'rich text widget' is the only way to get other random things on your page, but those usually won't load pre-made widgets from other sites. Sorry!
    sapient

Answer by sapient at 12:11 AM on Jun. 21, 2008