Are you ready to go to the next level? (jobwise)

I want something not so boring but yet I don't like working with the public I have tried it and don't like it, I mean I do work professionally I just keep my thoughts to my self. I want something different I just don't have a clue. Do I want part time, What would I want to do next? Girls please me some kind of direction....lol Thank you!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on May. 14, 2009 in Money & Work

• I don't think you will find much where you don't have to deal with people... I was scared to be with people as well until I found Gold Canyon. I love what I do now...it allows me to be home with my kids while still earning an extra income! If you would like more information on how to earn your kit for free...please pm me and I will get you the information you need!
    Lacie
    Momm2Princess

Answer by Momm2Princess at 9:27 AM on May. 14, 2009

• I am the same way as "momm2princess". Although I am 47 & kids are grown. I've been in the corporate world for 20+ yrs & wanted a complete change. More freedom, money I cld control (I have only had 1 raise in 5 yrs)! I want to hve lunch w/friends, so what I want & the corporate world is not that! I looked also but I saw the potential was higher & faster to reach in Scentsy. I made Director in a year & will surpass my f/time income this year allowing me to quit my 9-5 job! I took a leap of faith into something that ws "NOT ME!". And I love everything about it!
    My web is www.scentsy.com/6401. Or you can also pm me here.
    I heard one quote that made me change: "Do something you will LOVE & you will NEVER have a JOB"!
    After 20 yrs of working for nothing - I decided I wld work for ME! Best decision I ever made!
    gr-mom2

Answer by gr-mom2 at 9:47 AM on May. 14, 2009

• I feel for you. The day seems to drag on forever when you don't like your job. When I was working outside the home I always made sure I was involved in something outside of work (part-time) that I really enjoyed doing.

There are lots of businesses you could get into part-time so you can feel like you are doing something more rewarding. However, you will still need to deal with the public on occassion. I do a lot of my work online, but I still try to get out locally and meet people.

bizlady

Answer by bizlady at 10:31 AM on May. 14, 2009

• I am going to refer you to my work at home articles.  I have created a series and you can check them out here in my journal at cafemom.

Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:19 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Do you like to type and do clerical work?You can work for a scam free company that has been in buisiness since 1999.Good luck and check the website out.

http://www.typeinternational.com/affil/ti15334.htm

Mandy
    Mandy1974

Answer by Mandy1974 at 1:14 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I have a few thoughts. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet and Microsoft Office Pro and have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). There is a company located outside of Chicago that matches up VAs and clients called VSI; the url is www.avirtualstaff.com.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who make children's hair accessories in her basement and sells them to boutiques around the midwest. I work out of my home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping and business organization; I also do career and job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms with resumes, coverletters, job search strategy and interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly. -Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 6:14 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Are you looking for a health company that's with the BBB and A+ Acreditted ?Are You Looking For Products Physicians Use On their Patients? Join Greenwood Health as a distributor Today and Be a part of A Multi Billion BBB Company Greenwood Health Systems in Hutchinson,Kansas!

Visit Our Site
    uniquecandle27

Answer by uniquecandle27 at 10:29 AM on May. 15, 2009