Have a lump in my breasts?

Ok ladies I finally just got done Breastfeeding my 1 year old son and I haven't been pumping the rest of the milk out. I have a very sore lump under my nipple is it a clogged milk duct or what? Its very painful to the touch should I go see a Dr about this or should I try and pump the rest out? is there anything I can do to ease the pain? Thank for your help:) Michelle

Pregasaurus123

Asked by Pregasaurus123 at 9:29 AM on May. 14, 2009 in Health

• sounds like a clogged milk duct. i know it hurts but you need to get in a hot hot shower, and massage the knot out. the hot water should help unclog it. It helped mine. good luck
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 9:31 AM on May. 14, 2009

• a warm compress and pumping may help... go to the La Leche League website and use the search box for articles on clogged milk ducts. They will have a wealth of information on what to do...... Good Luck!!

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 9:33 AM on May. 14, 2009