Has anyone tried the DREAM CHILD METHOD?

My mother saw an ad and thought it might help me with my spirited 4 year old. Any one have an experiences good or bad with it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:57 AM on May. 14, 2009 in General Parenting

• I've never heard of it, but it's interesting that the website resources are all about Hypnosis. So basically, this is hypnotherapy. If so, I would recommend that you check into a hypnotherapist in your area rather than buying a program from someone you've never met. I would research hypnotherapy before buying into the program as well, because you'll soon realize that you don't need to by a program to achieve the same results. It absolutely CAN help, if applied correctly, but do your research first. Remember that they are marketing to you, but that you don't necessarily need what they want you to think you do - there are options.
    JPsMommy605

Answer by JPsMommy605 at 10:10 AM on May. 14, 2009

• That is what I was thinking to JP. My mother was just trying to be helpful. Has anyone had success with hypnotherapy helping their spirited child?
    Anonymous

• Unrealistic to even expect a human being to be a dream child?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on May. 17, 2009

• never heard of this
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:13 AM on May. 17, 2009