not sure what it is??

Ok so ive had this one VERY tiny redish pinkish bump on top of my middle finger, its soo tiny maybe like 1mm, if that..it kinda looks like a tiny little pimple with no white head, it does NOT itch nor does it hurt, its just there...ive had it for a full 24 hours, it hasnt changed in size, or done anything, its still just there, I dont really know what to think of it? should I be concerned?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on May. 14, 2009 in Health

• I wouldn't be....at least not yet. If it gets painful or increases in size or looks infected, maybe that would be cause for a bit of concern. i get little things like that all the time and don't evne pay attention to them. It could be many thigns, but what you're describing doesn't sound like anything to worry about. However, I'm not a doctor, so trust your instincts...if you're worried...go to the doctor.But...I bet it'll be gone before you know it.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 10:03 AM on May. 14, 2009

• I get little bumps sometimes they hurt sometimes too but they always just go away. I would wait see what happens I bet one morning it will be gone. good luck
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 11:15 AM on May. 14, 2009