not sure what it is??

Ok so ive had this one VERY tiny redish pinkish bump on top of my middle finger, its soo tiny maybe like 1mm, if that..it kinda looks like a tiny little pimple with no white head, it does NOT itch nor does it hurt, its just there...ive had it for a full 24 hours, it hasnt changed in size, or done anything, its still just there, I dont really know what to think of it? should I be concerned?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on May. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Probably not I wouldn't worry unless it spreads or gets swollen or infected.

leo72482

Answer by leo72482 at 10:09 AM on May. 14, 2009

• Probably a bite of some sort. If it has not gone down or it does get worse or starts to spread in a week I would go to Dr. but Im sure its nothing and will go away before you know it. If it opens put some A&D ointment on it.
    Nikky0803PAG

Answer by Nikky0803PAG at 10:33 AM on May. 14, 2009

• Wart maybe?
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 10:47 AM on May. 14, 2009

• I wouldn't worry. I was thinking blood blister or bug bite. I wouldn't worry unless it gets bigger or becomes painful. (and don't play with it, it will just become irritated:)) I've had blood blisters last for a week or more. Use your gut instinct. If you are worried, have it seen.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 10:53 AM on May. 14, 2009