Anyone have any good ideas of things that I can do to my 2 1/2 year olds hair?

I am looking for some cute little things to do with her hair, she sits still long enough for me to braid it and she lets us put it up in pony tails, just looking for some cute different ideas.

krochholz

Asked by krochholz at 10:12 AM on May. 14, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I try new things with my daughters hair all the time.... you could put lots of braids like one on each side and than on on top... or you could do buns on each side..... you could put half up in a pony or bun and than leave the rest down.... you could also.. just use hair clips to keep it back on the sides.....
    mommy492006

Answer by mommy492006 at 10:43 AM on May. 14, 2009

• WE DO.... HALF UP- HALF DOWN ,PIG TAILS , FRENCH TWIST ,FRENCH TWIST WITH JUST THE TOP HALF,THREE PONIES ON TOP WITH THE BOTTOM DOWN...I DON'T KNOW WHAT ANYTHINGS CALLED ITS HARD TO EXPLAIN LOL!
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 11:03 AM on May. 14, 2009

• try maybe pinning her bangs back (like that poof type of thing), or if you can, try making a messy bun, or a ponytail a little to the side.
    exxOHjackie

Answer by exxOHjackie at 11:28 AM on May. 14, 2009

• I think its cute when little girls have half up half down, pony tails, or pig tails
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 7:42 PM on May. 14, 2009