Do you think The Donald was perhaps a little smitten with Carrie PreJean?

Let me make a prediction, she'll be his next wife. Is that number 4 or 5?

akinbottom2

Asked by akinbottom2 at 10:13 AM on May. 14, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Am I the only one that thinks that the Donald fantasizes about making love to himself? He's not a rookie. He knows how to work the PR and get every last drop out of it. As for hooking up with her, I don't know. I guess she is in the age bracket he prefers.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 3:16 PM on May. 14, 2009

• ROFL. Akin...... I think the Donald is smitten with any 5'8"(+), size 2, blondie under the age of 30. He's up there with Heff.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 10:18 AM on May. 14, 2009

• He's gross.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on May. 14, 2009

• I think The Donald is smitten with publicity. It's just too bad Rosie isn't still on the View so he can't milk this one for 3 months like he did the last one. Nothing makes him happier than when one of his high profile girls screws up. Do you remember anything about the past few Miss USAs? Let alone this years, Miss CA didn't win and gets him more publicity than his winner.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:20 AM on May. 14, 2009

• I'm sure he is. She is a knock out. This was never about her photos. Shannon Moakler was after her because she is believes in gay marriage. She is not one who understands tolerance and that we all are entitled to our opinion in this country. Well for now anyway. She did not say anything differently than President Obama, Mrs Clinton, Bill Clinton and many others in the Democratic party have said. They believe in marriage for one man and one woman. Heck Al Gore's Presidential Campaign in the 80's was ran in part by Fred Phelps. I remember the story on the news when it was going on we were all shocked anyone in politics would be in bed with him. Donald Trump is a smart man and left her title in tact because it was the right thing to do. There are other winners in other states who signed the same contracts and pictures have come out so he would have to take away many titles.
    Anonymous

• I too think she is a knock out AND I admire her confidence to stand up for what she believes in. She may not be the most articulate, but she is holding her own compared to Obama and Geithner without their teleprompters. :oP If she hooked up with the Donald, I would loose some respect, though.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 10:35 AM on May. 14, 2009

• I think he's smitten with any dumb blonde that crosses his path. He's trashy and so is his pageant.
    Anonymous

• I think he is smitten. Did you count how many times he called her and the pictures lovely and beautiful? She is very pretty, but he took it over the top and it was just too obvious.
    dragonfly7271

Answer by dragonfly7271 at 8:08 PM on May. 14, 2009

• For the first time EVER I think you are right. He has fired other beauty queens for alot less.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on May. 15, 2009