Just when I thought ny nausea was gone.....

I'm 12 weeks and 2 days pregnant and seemed like my nausea had subsided. I've been feeling dizzy and sick again and actually vomited. I hope this doesn't mean I'm going to be sick through my whole pregnancy or............ does it? I thought progesterone and high hcg levels are responsible for nausea, but now that I'm further along isn't the placenta suppose to take over or something like that? Have any of you had this problem? I'm thankful I'm expecting but I'm so ready to get over the sickness.

Gelijones

Asked by Gelijones at 10:30 AM on May. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Morning sickness is caused by low B-vitamin levels. Find a good B-complex vitamin and take it. Peppermint tea helps with the nausea, too. (I have several doctors in my family who tell me these things!) And peppermint tea really helped me through my pregnancies. Ginger will, too.
    singnstitch

Answer by singnstitch at 10:56 AM on May. 14, 2009

• Hate to say it but its just one of those things....I had morning sickness till i was almost in my 4th month. I also had to be hospitalised because it got so bad i couldnt keep anything down and was dehydrated and malnourished. Good luck and hope you feel better. =)
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:43 AM on May. 14, 2009

• my ob suggested i take vitamin b-6 (25mg) three times a day
    Svarne

Answer by Svarne at 11:09 AM on May. 14, 2009