just wondering

I know this is a dumb question but im wondering. My nipples have gotten dark and big since i got pregnant. Will they always be this way or will they lighten up and get smaller agian after i have the baby?

Shelii

Asked by Shelii at 10:32 AM on May. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• They will probably stay that way, at least it was for me. If it makes you feel better my husband calls them Silver Dollar Nipples ! LOL doesn't bother me as long as he likes them, who else is going to see them..!!!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 12:59 PM on May. 14, 2009

• They will be the same!!! lol, its alright though!!
    ashley_hatty

Answer by ashley_hatty at 10:33 AM on May. 14, 2009

• They will stay the same until you stop lactating. The reason they are like that is so that baby can easily find them lol.
    Gelijones

Answer by Gelijones at 10:35 AM on May. 14, 2009

• they will stay the same, mine grew HUGE and they have stayed that way- my husband hasn't seemed to mind though- they didn't stay AS dark, but they are def. darker :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on May. 14, 2009

• lol ok thanks i have been thinking about that for the past few days but i didn't want to sound like an idiot for asking but i really wanted to know haha.

Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:38 AM on May. 14, 2009

• I have heard that they dont go back. I know right. I was like please let this be a rumor. But heck. As long as hubby dont mind I guess I can deal with it.
    Nikky0803PAG

Answer by Nikky0803PAG at 11:05 AM on May. 14, 2009

• they get a lil bit lighter after your milk is gone. Depending on the person they may go back and the may stay that size. women in my family either stay huge or get flat so its fifty fifty.
    lexirose84

Answer by lexirose84 at 12:46 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I've read that they stay the new size but get lighter or the other way around, although from what the other responders are saying, it's the size that stays.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 2:34 PM on May. 14, 2009