What are your plans for today

mommyofAurora

Asked by mommyofAurora at 10:46 AM on May. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Im working till 4:30 then going to pick up my cousins son and watching him till he gets off work then cooking supper. Tacos!!!!! And then I need to get some cleaning and laundry done. Since I did not do it last night like I was going to. Sounds like lots of fun I know. What are your plans?
    Nikky0803PAG

Answer by Nikky0803PAG at 10:48 AM on May. 14, 2009

• Buying my niece a bday present, working, going to my sons baseball practice, having a bday cake for my niece.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:49 AM on May. 14, 2009

• OMG...I don't think anything...I am such a loser. LOL I'm going to take a walk and then cook dinner. LOL
    Dayija

Answer by Dayija at 10:50 AM on May. 14, 2009

• post office
    mall to return a purse
    laundry
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 10:51 AM on May. 14, 2009

• Well, right now im waiting for my daughter to wake up, like i do every morning! LOL. then i will take her downstairs and feed her. Of course i will eat as well! Then we will come back upstairs and get ready. If she needs a bath, i will give her one (She had one last night.. but who know whats for breakfast and how messy she will get, shes 16 months)
    Then we will play a game or color something. Maybe go on a walk. Depending on how hott it is today maybe have a piknic for lunch.
    Maybe go swimming. Then start dinner. (Tator tot cassarole) YUM! And eat, then clean the kitchen. Pick up the living room, and the upstairs, while hubby puts aurora to sleep. Then to bed for me!
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 10:51 AM on May. 14, 2009

• Bank to cash hubbys check...drop son of at my moms and work til 1130
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 10:53 AM on May. 14, 2009

• I'm leaving work today at noon!!!YAAAYY!!! Then I'm going to the MVA to renew my id. Going shopping for somethings to wear on my romantic weekend with the hubby and get pedi and mani before i pick the kids up.
    sunshinestar110

Answer by sunshinestar110 at 10:58 AM on May. 14, 2009

• I want Sunshinestar110s day!
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 11:03 AM on May. 14, 2009

• Get dd on the bus. Then make breakfast for ds when he wakes up. Clean up my bedroom. Do some laundry. Have lunch. Take a nap. Make some phone calls, pay some bills. Clean up the kitchen a little so dh can make dinner. Take dd to her counseling appt. Eat dinner. Help dd with homework. Put the kids to bed. Bubble bath and then bed for me.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 11:15 AM on May. 14, 2009

• Today is DD's 2nd birthday! So right now her and DS are watching Ni Hao Kai-Lan. They think they have to watch that every day. Then I will make DD's favorite lunch. (chicken fingers and mac-n-cheese) Then they will take their nap. While they're napping I have to make flyers for my day-care. I FINALLY got my license to open my home day-care, so I have to set up interviews. Then DH will be home and we will eat dinner, have a cupcake and let her open her gifts, bathe them and put them to bed. Then (hopefully) DH and I will be able to watch a movie together. And somewhere in all that I have to get things ready for her party this saturday.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 11:17 AM on May. 14, 2009