Why do you think?

Why do you think my 10 month old still wakes up during the night for a bottle? Sometimes she sleeps thru the night but she will still wake up fussing and I can calm her back to sleep. Other than that she is crying for a bottle. Is it because she isnt eating enough during the day? What kind of foods should she be eating? (shes doesnt really like to be spoon fed that much anymore)

Keeely07

Asked by Keeely07 at 10:48 AM on May. 14, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• She could just be hungry or thirsty at night. If it is only once a night I wouldn't worry about it. Some babies just need more nutrician at night and it doesn't have anything to do with the amount of food they are getting during the day. One nightly wake up isn't really a huge deal, at least not to me.
    luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 11:00 AM on May. 14, 2009

• My son will be 10 months tomorrow and still wakes at night to eat..... and so do half of the babies on my birth board. I think it's just normal.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 11:05 AM on May. 14, 2009

• okay good. whew haha. she wakes up only once. but my sisters baby is is 8 months sleeps thru the night and has been for like ever.
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 11:15 AM on May. 14, 2009

• Here is a really good site on babies sleep habits, some babies don't.

http://www.askdrsears.com/html/7/T070200.asp
    luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 11:21 AM on May. 14, 2009