Gall Stones?

I had my gall bladder removed in Dec of 2004 after 8 months of dealing with the pain and doctors telling me it was panic attacks(a nurse practioner diagnosed me, go figure LOL!). Anyway, lately I have been getting all the same symptoms again. The extreme pain under my right rib cage that bores through to my back, the shaky, nauseous feeling, all that good stuff. What I am wondering is if it is possible for gall stones to form even after the gall bladder has been removed or if it is something else? I have an appointment with my doctor on Wens.

Twizlr

Asked by Twizlr at 10:50 AM on May. 14, 2009 in Health

• Hope you have changed doctors..the other one sounds like he can't diagnose a cold.

Answer by louise2 at 10:53 AM on May. 14, 2009

• Yes, gallstones are created in the liver and move to the gall bladder. You can still get gallstones in the liver. I also have had the same exact symptoms these last few days of when I had my gall bladder out. How strange we would feel this at the same time.
    Anonymous

• I have a gall stone program that I recommend if you are interested in natural health this is common. Email me for info.
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 2:11 PM on May. 15, 2009