Am i the only one...

that feels like they sleep better when they take a nap durring the day rather then sleeping at night.

Shelii

Asked by Shelii at 10:56 AM on May. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Ur body is preparing u 4 baby! :)
    When s/he gets here, u sleep when they do! That usually means several short naps during the day! Congrats!
    bridgeh2o

Answer by bridgeh2o at 11:32 AM on May. 14, 2009

• i took a nap yesterday and i dont think i have ever slept that good in my life. I didnt sleep good at all last night though, big suprise.
    ChloeMom0709

Answer by ChloeMom0709 at 10:58 AM on May. 14, 2009

• I us to but now if I take a thirty min nap. I go to bed by ten and wake up at 12...then usually get back to sleep at one or something. I just watch Adult Swim. LOL  

Dayija

Answer by Dayija at 11:00 AM on May. 14, 2009

• I cant sleep period. But when i do sleep, its for a nap.
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 11:01 AM on May. 14, 2009

• No you aren't the only one. I'm only 8 weeks but already can't sleep at night.
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 11:05 AM on May. 14, 2009

• When I take a nap it's a deeper sleep than at night. It does make it harder for me to sleep at night though. I'm actually looking forward to a nap today. :)
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 11:07 AM on May. 14, 2009

• I wish I could nap, my daughter is 2 1/2 and she doesn't nap, but I seem to be more exhausted during the day. I guess it's because I don't sleep at night, I'm up every half hour(I'm 23 weeks) at night.
    jasey929

Answer by jasey929 at 12:30 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I'm 35/36 weeks and can not sleep worth a dang at night. Of course as far along I am, I not only have to deal with back pain, pelvic pain, can't breathe, but also that I wake up every two hours to pee and then once back in bed I get kicked for about ten minutes because I woke up the little bundle of joy - she's the moodiest thing I've ever carried!!! So yes, taking naps always helps me. And the closer you get to your due date, regardless if your sleeping at night or not, you should be napping/resting as much as possible!! Good luck, and congrats
    SlapHappi

Answer by SlapHappi at 1:19 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I sleep way better on the sofa in the afternoon, than I do in bed at night... I look forward to my nap time... I have the tv on soft and set my alarm- yesterday's nap was interrupted so many times by text messages, and that made me soo mad...
    some days I am not tired at "naptime" and i just read for a while and still feel better after.
    I am 31 weeks and wake up every two hours at night to go potty... and every half hour to adjust my position... lol
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 1:27 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I love my afternoon naps....Sleep while you can cause once the baby is here-well....
    Anonymous