Anonymous answers?

Does anyone know of any way to block anonymous answers? I really cannot stand getting them, I do not wish to hear the opinions of those mothers who refuse to let me know their screenname. It is ridiculous, what could you have to hide from a bunch of strangers?

truthteller0722

Asked by truthteller0722 at 11:02 AM on May. 14, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Anon people are rude and immature!! I wish there was a way to block them cause i hate getting responses from them! if you don't want us to know who you are then don't answer any of the questions!
    sunshinestar110

Answer by sunshinestar110 at 11:05 AM on May. 14, 2009

• No get over it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on May. 14, 2009

• im just kidding that was me lol i dont like those either well the mean ones or the 1 word answers that are anonomous
    chukuku

Answer by chukuku at 11:04 AM on May. 14, 2009

• I don't know, but I wish there was a way to do this. i understand anonymous questions about sensitive stuff....but the mean anonymous answers should be stopped.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 11:05 AM on May. 14, 2009

• simple. don't like it, don't come to the answers section. you can ask the same questions in groups or journal posts if you want non-anon answers.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on May. 14, 2009

• Yeah, I hate getting rude anons but I'm okay with the anons tht aren't rude. LOL
    Dayija

Answer by Dayija at 11:07 AM on May. 14, 2009

• there is no way to do that. for one it respects their need for privacy. I don't like the fact that people use that as a way to bash or say rude or harmful things. I use it a few times when I am saying things about my family. I have family on here who I ask questions about or things like that. I don't want to hurt anyones feelings. frankly if i have something to say I say it is the nicest way possible and just move on.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 11:07 AM on May. 14, 2009

• maybe they just want to say what they feel without getting ripped a new butthole. if you dont want anon answers then dont post a question. that option is there for a reason.
    JessieK79

Answer by JessieK79 at 11:08 AM on May. 14, 2009

• privacy? you cannot find any personal info. on anyone by visiting their profile. so, what the hell could any1 need privacy from? i just don't get it
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 11:11 AM on May. 14, 2009

• but then i am someone who does not care at all what any1 thinks of me
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 11:13 AM on May. 14, 2009