Do you buy food with hidden stuff for your family?

I buy stuff like "whole grain white" bread because my family won't eat wheat bread, and I get the country crock with calcium plus vitamin d. I'm always looking for little things like that so my family eats a little healthier without knowing it. Does anyone else do this? Or am I just weird?

ajguinn

Asked by ajguinn at 11:03 AM on May. 14, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I bought that whole grain white once,,for my DH..With out him knowing it..He got half way threw the loaf..Then he looked the bag.And threw it away. I said to him you didn't know it was the difference tell you looked the bag did you..

Answer by louise2 at 11:23 AM on May. 14, 2009

• I do this as well, u r not alone!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 11:04 AM on May. 14, 2009

• Me too. The exact same stuff actually lol
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 11:05 AM on May. 14, 2009

• Nope my hubby knows what's in everything BUT I will probably start doing that. LOL We have to eat healthier and my hubby is such a picky eater.

Dayija

Answer by Dayija at 11:05 AM on May. 14, 2009

• I do it..with those same things....and peanut butter with vitamins.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:12 AM on May. 14, 2009

• I WAS the only one to eat white bread, everyone else wanted whole wheat, so I had to make the change. We eat 100% wheat now and I just don't eat much bread. My Husband is a very health conscience person so that helps a lot. I only buy sugar free drink mix, they don't care, it tastes the same to them...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:37 AM on May. 14, 2009