freak out!

Ever see a dust bunny or fuzz out of the corner of your eye and mistake it for a bug or mouse? I just thought I saw a big spider and jumped out of my skin,and it was just some fuzz! I feel so dumb,but at least no one saw me!

TMJ121099

Asked by TMJ121099 at 11:08 AM on May. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I do that all the time when I'm cleaning! Especially my boys room, I'm always scared of what might be lurking there. Then I see something rolling around and I think it's a huge bug but no it's a dust bunny!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on May. 14, 2009

• lol, I do that stuff all the time!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 11:10 AM on May. 14, 2009

• LOL...I did that this morning when I went into the laundry room but when I looked again it was a really a big SPIDER. I haven't been back to finish my laundry. That was like two hours ago. LOL How sad am I???LOL
    Dayija

Answer by Dayija at 11:10 AM on May. 14, 2009

• So I did this one time.. I saw something roll on past me out of the corner of my eye and I was like OH MY GOSH THAT BUG WAS HUGE. Then I thought nooooo it was a grey dust bunny or something! Look again. it was one of those disgusting bugs with a million legs. I really did freak out and I made my husband kill it. Of course he walked up to it and picked it up like it was no big deal and flushed it down the toilet but EW.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 11:11 AM on May. 14, 2009

• HAHA...i do that too. i usually try to ignore it and hope it, whatever it is, goes away. :)
    JessieK79

Answer by JessieK79 at 11:14 AM on May. 14, 2009

• I lived in my parents old farmhouse a few yrs ago and went down to the basement , got to the foot of the stairs, always looked around the corner before I went in, and there it was. The BIGGEST spider I have ever seen in my life!! It was the size of my hand, I froze. I didn't want to leave it there, I didn't want it in the house, so I got a big jug of bug killer and sprayed it until the legs started to curl up. The body was the size of my thumb, I didn't think that thing was ever gonna die.. It was a Missouri terantula(sp?).. Yikes!!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:23 AM on May. 14, 2009

• My son started a new saying at our house. He was helping his dad install some insulation under the floorboards under the house in the enclosed crawl space. My husband went outside for something and suddenly my son shot up out of there and started to take off. He said he was going to his friend's house. I reminded him he was supposed to be helping his dad. He said he wasn't going back down there. I asked why? He said, "There's a spider the size of a rottweiler down there!"  We now refer to any huge spider as being the size of a rottweiler. LOL.

pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 12:31 PM on May. 14, 2009