HELP, pregnancy question.

Ok Ladies, I need some help.

I feel "Funny" if that makes sense and I think I MAY be pregnant..... It may or may not be too soon to test and.... well I dont know if I should do it or wait. HEREs the info:

I had my period regularly since December 2007. I was on Depo before that for 18 months. My last shot was in September 2007. Again, periods were regular since December 2007. I was on BC pills to FORCE my period to come and it did.

I missed a couple pills in the beginning of May and had breakthrough bleeding BEFORE my period. I had a period May 13th as I was supposed to. May 26th I was spotting a little and thought it may be implantation bleeding. I tested, BFN, on May 29th. I kept taking my pills until June 1st. Then stopped altogether.

I had spotting again on June 6th & 7th, kinda watery but definatly red the first day and more spotting on the 7th of June.

Ever since I have had a constant headache, pain in my b

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Jun. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• (Heres the rest of the OP)

Ever since I have had a constant headache, pain in my back, bloated feeling, extra hungry during the day and my BOOBS FEEL HEAVY.

Would you say it is time for my period again (based ont here being 3 in the last 30 days) or could I be pregnant??? When would YOU TEST to see???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• I'm not sure if you are or aren't, but I know for me, I didn't feel any different, really, until I knew. I tested around the day my period should have started (I had my last period before I was pregnant around July 17, I had unprotected sex the 23rd, tested on my 21st birthday on August 16 - I showed positive).
    I'd say about a month after unprotected sex, you should be able to tell by using a HPT. If you're still having semi-periods and unsure, and your HPTs aren't cutting it, you might want to just get a blood test at the doctor's. They're much more accurate, much sooner, plus if you are, you're right there to start planning and asking any questions you might need answered.
    Cirreh

Answer by Cirreh at 12:08 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• Use a first response 5 days before your period. (which would probably be the 30th if you had a period on the 7th) That really is the only way. You can ask your doctor for an HCG, but they might not even do that before your missed period. That's one of the hard things, PMS and pregnancy feel A LOT a like. If you don't want to wait, go to the dollar store and buy a bunch. If any of those turn out pregnant, THEN ask your doctor. If they are negative, wait another 3-4 weeks, test again if you haven't gotten your period yet.
    sapient

Answer by sapient at 12:10 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• a lot of women say they don't feel any different. i was the same way, and i was only about 2 weeks pregnant, it had a great impact on me. my dr. said it was because of the foreign body inside me, my body didn't know how to react to it. [i hate the way that was put]. you might be. i say if you have the money, and are really anxious, just go for it. but don't discard the possibility if you get a negative result. if it is negative, wait until like 5 days before your period, and get the first response. the closer to your period though, the more accurate your results will be. so try to stretch it. if it is positive, then congrats, given that you want a child at this moment.
    x0x0mommyx0x0

Answer by x0x0mommyx0x0 at 1:46 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• I knew almost immediately when I was pregnant. Some women just know. Go see a doctor or get one of the earlier result tests and try it out. Then wait a few days if you get a negative.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 4:04 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• Depo can seriously mess with your cycle for a long time afterwards. I understand you being on bc pills to regulate it, had to do the same. However it took well over a year for mine to return to "normal". BUT .. Id still run out and get a hpt and find out for sure =)
    New2WAHJ

Answer by New2WAHJ at 10:37 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• i know what you mean by you feel funny. I did. I knew before the tests knew i was preggo. Dont buy cheap pregnancy test my hbby kept buying the hceap ones and come up negative then later that day i bought the First Response and it was positive! Some poeple just know
    pchef_nicole

Answer by pchef_nicole at 12:52 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• There's always the possibility. Especially after switching from one bc method to another. For me, I just knew. Go get a blood test to be sure. Good luck......I hope
    marcy3girls

Answer by marcy3girls at 6:06 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• this is my first pregnancy and i TOTALLY knew as did my boyfriend that i was prego. my boobs HURT bad.. i was eating alot... was tired.. and had strange cramps.. which later i found out were gas cramps...
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 11:14 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• Could just be that your hormones are still all messed up. That headache is likely from the drop in progesterone. It all sounds like PMS and you will probably get your period within a day or so. Be careful to take your pills on schedule, otherwise your cycle will be all messed up.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 12:38 PM on Jun. 22, 2008