what to do with my 2 year old who continuously wakes up and cries in the middle of the night.

She has been doing this since we moved from our home in a whole nother state. but lately it has gotten worse. she cries and moves around for hours and goes to sleep and wakes up in a couple of hours and does it again. She wakes up with energy in the morning. I don't know what to do. She acts as if nothing was wrong the night before.

chickaboo_mom

Asked by chickaboo_mom at 11:09 AM on May. 14, 2009 in Kids' Health

• I have the same problem with my daughter.She Is 3.the doctor told me to give her 3mg(1 tablet) of melatonin 30 min. before bedtime.It is suppose to help her go to sleep and rest all night.It works when it wants to.A friend of mine told me about some really healthy products that im going to start using in my home.They also have really good vitamins as well.you can pm me if you want more info on them.i just started using them with my children.
    Tia23sb

Answer by Tia23sb at 11:45 AM on May. 14, 2009

• Mine was doing the same - I told her if was dark outside she was not allowed to cry or call for me . That mommy needed to sleep too. Now I don't hear from her all night - in the morning she shouts "its light outside" to wake every one up. It was a simple solution to my problem.
    toastmama

Answer by toastmama at 10:06 AM on May. 15, 2009

• figure out something pm me my dd does the same thing but hers is bad she like freaks out a bit one night it was so bad I had to hold her and she still cried and cried for 30 mins
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 9:30 PM on May. 15, 2009

• BEFORE GOING TO BED i HEARD THAT IF YOU GIVE HER A SIPPY CUP OF WARM MILK THAT WILL EASE HER DOWN AND SHE'LL HAVE A GOODS NIGHT REST.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 10:57 AM on May. 16, 2009