I need help

So my husbands and my 2nd anniversary is coming up on June 9th. Im due June 26th and have been dialated to a 1 for a month now! So shes going to come early, even Doc said so.

So i dont want to do anything to estravagent for our ann. What can we do, that just in case it happens that day, everything can still go smoothly.

We have a 16 month old, so staying home for the night wouldnt work.

mommyofAurora

Asked by mommyofAurora at 11:10 AM on May. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• go out to eat. if you have a melting pot in your state, go to it, I love the melting pot!! I'm due in 11days so going to a movie wouldn't be on my list!
    trijobaby

Answer by trijobaby at 11:15 AM on May. 14, 2009

• Hi
    Why not get a family member to babysit the 16 month old. Go out to a show if there are any close by and out to a nice dinner or just to a nice dinnr where you both can kiss, exchange gifts and hug then go home. All you need is a little time together for a few hours since you want to stay on the safe side.
    luna53

Answer by luna53 at 11:24 AM on May. 14, 2009

• A local bed and breakfast would be nice, if you're looking for an overnight thing.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 11:25 AM on May. 14, 2009

• I would arrange a babysitter for the 16 month old. Go out to dinner, and if you want go to the movies and just sit in an aisle seat. That's what we did when I was pregnant and we wanted to go out.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 12:43 PM on May. 14, 2009