What do you ladies think???

My DH and I have been trying for close to two years with no success. We have been checked out by the Dr and we are both fine. Well we kind of gave up a few months ago and now I am a week late, I did have one day of spotting last Sunday but it was really light and pink and only when I would wipe. I have been having really bad heartburn, my boobs are killing me and I throw up over the weirdest things like smelling the Burger King by my house. I am really scared to take a test because I don't want to get my or my husbands hopes up again. With my other two kids I never had any symptoms what so ever and felt great the entire pregnancy, so I keep thinking maybe I'm just getting sick... I know every pregnancy is different though. I am suppose to go to the DR next Friday for my yearly, but I don't know if I should wait or just test, I'm to scared. Do you think I could finally be pregnant? Does this sound like pregnancy symptoms?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on May. 14, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• sounds like it to me yay!!! sometimes when you least expect it...trying to conceive is a big job. and you are putting your body through a lot of stress. which can cause you not to conceive. you quit and your body was stress free and you conceived.....i would go ahead and test. you will probably go ahead and find out you are pregnant.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 11:13 AM on May. 14, 2009

• I would test before you go in, because if your pregnant you can change the app. to a first prenatal.
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 11:14 AM on May. 14, 2009

• I think it sounds like you could be... but that isn't a BIG YES YOUR PREGNANT. Just go to the store- you don't have to tell hubby if you don't want to get his hopes up.. buy a test and take it.. Then if you are.. think of a really cute way to tell him ;o)

OR you could just wait til next friday and tell them there is a chance your pregnant and let them give you a test. :)
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 11:14 AM on May. 14, 2009

• Sounds like it to me. i would take a test before you go in next friday. but like you said dont get your hopes up. i hope you are good luck =)
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 11:34 AM on May. 14, 2009

• Also sounds like it to me. I would test if i were you, good luck :)!
    JNBBtracy

Answer by JNBBtracy at 11:45 AM on May. 14, 2009

• I think I will sneak and get a test later while DH is at work... I hope this is the real thing...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on May. 14, 2009

• it looks like you PREGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yah go buy a test and see for yourself.
    blueorpink

Answer by blueorpink at 1:56 PM on May. 14, 2009

• The pink could have been implantation bleeding. Dont mention it to your husband but go ahead and take the test. He will be super sur[prised with a positive result!!
    lil_mama_51885

Answer by lil_mama_51885 at 3:12 PM on May. 14, 2009