I am sad today, my house is a mess and my husband took a few days off.

What do i do?

4_boys_and_me

Asked by 4_boys_and_me at 11:12 AM on May. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• lol whatever you want to do?
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 11:12 AM on May. 14, 2009

• im so sorry i hate it when my husband is home he makes suck a big mess good luck lol
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 11:13 AM on May. 14, 2009

• lol, my husband helps clean, sorry momma's... I wish i could get him to take a day or so off.. I only get to see him long enough to shower and go to bed...

here's what I would do... take hubby and kids for a picnic- it's warm out now- they can play you two can relax and eat chips while sitting outside and not making a mess- and sunshine increases those happy hormones
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 11:16 AM on May. 14, 2009

• Make him clean. I do that when my hubby is home. I use to feel bad because we both use to work at the same place but I quit to stay home with the LO. So I though it was my duty to do the house work. That quickly changed. He cleans at least one room before he does anything else.
    Dayija

Answer by Dayija at 11:17 AM on May. 14, 2009

• I'm sure you enjoy a clean home, because its upsetting you that it is messy. Have your children help you, they love to help and you can tell them that you'll take them to McDonalds afterwards. However, you should take a few days off yourself when you can and have hubby understand why you need the time off and that you'd like the same treatment you hve him, when he needed some L & R. Sit down and tell him you understand him butit would be nice if he helped you first before he left in the future.
    luna53

Answer by luna53 at 11:19 AM on May. 14, 2009