Hello Momma's hows your day so far?

I was bored and thought i would ask how is your day? are you counting down to a day that you can't wait to do things? how about when your kids get out of school? school was my life line !!! now i am going to go crazy next week when they get out of school.. and this friday i have family coming over then next week i will be camping in my hubbys old town ..

semiwife

Asked by semiwife at 11:16 AM on May. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My day is okay so far...Need to finish the laundry. My LO is knocked out right now so I get to enjoy CM for a little bit!
    Dayija

Answer by Dayija at 11:19 AM on May. 14, 2009

• Im pretty rubbish. I have just entered my third trimester and i can finally eat whatever i want without fear of throwing up. But, i also found out i have gestational diabetes so, i actually can't eat what i want. My moods have gotten irratic and i have been crying all day.

I was looking forward to seeing angels and demons on saturday with my SO and MIL but now that i can;t have a big pic n mix while watching or even a big jug of coke. I'm not fond.
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 11:19 AM on May. 14, 2009

• I'm tired! I'm at work right now but taking a break and I'm ready for the weekend!

mumtobeat18, hang in there! my cousin also had gestational diabetes and she just gave birth to a healthy beautiful girl and now she is fine. Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on May. 14, 2009

• Today is good. It's DD's 2nd birthday. And DS's birthday is in 4 weeks (he will be 3). Then our daughter, Lanie, will be born in 6 weeks and 5 days. Yay! I can't wait to meet her.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 11:30 AM on May. 14, 2009

• I'm counting the days until I leave with my Hubs!! We will be leaving June 1st until July 1st, no kids, YAY!!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:30 AM on May. 14, 2009

• I am just lazy today, it is a gray rainy day. My youngest will be done with school next wed. my oldest is in until June 5th... they stayed the night at mamaw's last night so she got them to school, and I got to sleep in- which I think just made me more tired. I don't even wanna empty the didhswasher.

looking forward to vacation in mid June and having a baby early July. 3rd trimester here too, and so uncomfortable- sitting, standing, lying down... no position is comfy... argh

can't wait for that.
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 11:36 AM on May. 14, 2009

• Awww, you're so sweet for asking! Thank you very much. ♥

My day is well, so far.
    I've had a lazy morning, finally showered and dressed, opened all the windows to the beautiful weather outside, and am waiting for my husband to come home early from work.
    The ladder we purchased from Home Depot was delivered this morning so now we can do some repair on our gutters and eaves. Hubby and I are going to Border's to purchase some books and I'm going to have him take me to a homeschool store so I can choose a summer curriculum for my 15 y/o daughter who failed 9th grade English this year. Oh, I received my book for my first college course that begins next Monday.

I wish everyone a wonderful day!
    {{{HUGS}}}
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 1:06 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I'm tired I have been working in my yard for the past two days and I am still not done.

I love it though I can't wait to get off work and finish.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 3:33 PM on May. 14, 2009