Oral sex and HPV??

My Fiance and I both have HPV and I do give him oral sex. He is worried that with him giving me it, and now with oral sex if I'll get it there too. Have any of you ever had HPV and/or had oral sex and got HPV there also. I can't seem to find much information on it through the internet. So if anyone could help, it would be great. Thank you!

ZammiesMommy

Asked by ZammiesMommy at 11:25 AM on May. 14, 2009 in Health

• I have only heard it once and it was on a TV show so I wouldn't call it a credible source by any means. They had a storyline about a guy who got cancer of the jaw because his girlfriend had HPV. It ended badly.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on May. 14, 2009

• I have HPV and I didn't have those problems. There are different strands of it though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on May. 14, 2009

• i saw that show too it was private practice i thought it was intersting but maby you should ask a docotor or ask a doctor online and pay that way they wont see you face to face unless your not embarressed.
    chukuku

Answer by chukuku at 11:37 AM on May. 14, 2009

• HPV infection occurs when the virus enters your body through a cut, abrasion or imperceptible tear in the outer layer of your skin. The virus is transferred primarily by skin-to-skin contact.

HPV infections associated with genital warts and related lesions are contracted through sexual intercourse, anal sex and other skin-to-skin contact in the genital regions. Some HPV infections that result in oral or upper respiratory lesions are contracted through oral sex.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/hpv-infection/DS00906/DSECTION=causes
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 11:49 AM on May. 14, 2009

• I have some information about a supplement that will kill the Hpv if you are interested email me.
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 2:09 PM on May. 15, 2009