anyone know of any stay at home jobs that doesnt cost to get started

im trying to get some extra money for diapers for a child with congenital heart fauiler and was wondering if anyone knew of any stay at home jobs that wont cost to get started

mom-to-be21

Asked by mom-to-be21 at 11:34 AM on May. 14, 2009 in Money & Work

• Babysitting. Avon only costs 10 bucks to start up and depending on who signs you up they may wave it you also get everything you need to get started for the $.
    CarrienKansas

Answer by CarrienKansas at 11:41 AM on May. 14, 2009

• Ditto! Something that doesn't require $$$ at the outset.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on May. 14, 2009

• I have a series of work at home articles you might like to read.  They contain great ideas, opportunities and links.  You can check them out in my Journal here at Cafemom:

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1396278/Work_at_Home_Article_Series_on_eHow

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:58 AM on May. 14, 2009

• If you're looking for a home business, I can definitely help you out! I'm a consultant with DiamondCreek Candles and you can sign up for our FREE 30 day trial! There are no minimums or quotas and our catalog is online, so you don't usually need to do deliveries (unless you do a party, which is also optional). You can earn up to 6 levels of commission and you are NEVER required to buy a kit or catalogs; we are very flexible. Check out my journal to learn more!  From there you can either find a link to sign up, or PM me to ask me more. 

PS, we offer plenty of support!  There's always someone around to answer any and all of your questions!

motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 12:00 PM on May. 14, 2009

• http://www.points2shop.com/index.php?ref=cindyk1982

http://cashcrate.com/322297

These are REAL, LEGIT and FREE sites to make money on. I get paid everyday on the first link and I get a check sent out on the first from the second link. They are worth taking a look at. I even help those to get started!

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 12:20 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I have a few thoughts. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet and Microsoft Office Pro and have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). There is a company located outside of Chicago that matches up VAs and clients called VSI; the url is www.avirtualstaff.com.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who make children's hair accessories in her basement and sells them to boutiques around the midwest. I work out of my home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping and business organization; I also do career and job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms with resumes, coverletters, job search strategy and interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly. -Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 6:23 PM on May. 14, 2009

• If you found a two or three people who regularly bought vitamins and health products who would be willing to get some from you your sign up would be free with Natures Sunshine because it is $40 worth of products that gets you in to the business. Just one Clean Start Cleanse would get you in. Cleanses are in season right now and are very beneficial for your health.(weight loss, diabetes, cancer ect) Basically they would pay your entrance fee and get the product when it came to your house. Then that would be all you needed to be a distributor. If you are interested let me know and I can get you set up!
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 5:11 PM on May. 15, 2009

• If looking for a JOB, what are your marketable skills and previous experiences? If you are looking for a BUSINESS, go with your passions, things that interest and motivate you the most. Build a list and use that to begin your search. General rule of thumb: Never pay for a job (businesses, on the other hand, usually involve some expenses).

The most common work at home JOBS pertain to customer service, administration, sales, tutoring, writing, consulting, healthcare, marketing, and technical support. There are also many legitimate home BUSINESS opportunities in direct sales, affiliate programs, and network/referral marketing.

Find a rep to contact, check out their websites, ask questions, do your own independent research. Check resources such as www.bbb.org for potential scams. I also have several resources for finding legitimate work from home opportunities in my "Working Mom Entrepreneurs" group here on Cafemom.

nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 11:10 AM on May. 17, 2009