how can i get self esteem,,or how can i be cofidence of my self ,how can i see my self beautifull,,,,i feel iam not a lady

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on May. 14, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• First I would ask the question why , why don't you feel like a lady? And then change it everyone can change let go of the past and embrace the future.
    CarrienKansas

Answer by CarrienKansas at 11:38 AM on May. 14, 2009

• You could ask to your partner how do you look, You could do a makeover go to a beauty salon, try on new clothes. Join a gym or a support group (dancing, sports etc. If your problem is mental I don't really now what to say.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on May. 14, 2009

• I felt the same way. many months after the baby I still wore maternity clothes, and I had damaged hair. well I recently got me some clothes that fit my figure.yes they are plus size, but they fit and I look better than I did with saggy maternity clothes! and I got my hair chopped off and my hair is no longer damaged and has nice volume! those two small steps really raised my self-esteem! I have also been more physically active with my son and I've noticed a tighter tummy and toned legs just by chasing him around! lol
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:46 AM on May. 14, 2009

• Mentally you have to change your mindset, and start getting rid of all of those negative thoughts about yourself and replacing them with positive ones. I had the same problem and I feel a lot better about myself now that I changed my mindset.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on May. 14, 2009

• I think we need to understand that beauty does come in a one size fits all. It is about how you feel. now that being said. yes a mini makeover can help because YOU feel you look good it shows on the outside too honey. this is something we all struggle with at some point. God made me and he knows what he is doing. something intesting i just learned (but dk where to find it in the bible) is that Jesus was not an attrative man, now that blew me away because when you think who He is you think beautiful so i guess I think we should consder beauty by our actions not our looks. be ever so aware you are loved for yourself.
    debmom07

Answer by debmom07 at 4:11 PM on May. 14, 2009

• pamper yourself...go buy face mask stuff at the lacal drug store and give yourself a facial...do your finger and toenails....buy a new outfit. Get yoour hair done. Get your eyebrows done. Do your makeup. And then GO OUT
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 7:45 PM on May. 14, 2009