Goodbye sweet hair :-(

My hair is falling out! In HUGE clumps in the shower and all over the house and everywhere! My poor husband and baby are going crazy. I bought a clip a couple months ago and it didn't fit because my hair WAS so thick, it fits perfectly now because I've lost so much hair! My mom friends have all told me the same thing happened to them, but I'm looking for advice/suggestions on how to make it stop!

PS. My son is will be four month on the 29th.

tobys.mommy

Asked by tobys.mommy at 11:39 AM on May. 14, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Why is your hair falling out? Maybe try rogaine for women? That sucks!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 11:41 AM on May. 14, 2009

• You should not be loosing that much hair. have you talked to your OB? I know it could be your hormones but wow.
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 11:54 AM on May. 14, 2009

• A lot of the hair you are losing is your pregnancy hair and it's supposed to fall out. Mine fell out in gobs too... we kept having to buy draino because I was clogging the drain. And it became a little thinnner then before... but now it is thick again.
    If it seems like WAY more than you should be loosing or you have bald spots talk to your OB about it.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 12:22 PM on May. 14, 2009

• my hair never fell out while i was pregnant.
    newmommy031309

Answer by newmommy031309 at 1:41 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Its normal to lose it and its not what your hair used to be. I went from having thick hair to bald spots around my temples. It will start to grow back around 5 or 6 months. My dd is 8 months and its almost back to normal. Don't worry. I know it sux but it DOES grow back =)
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 1:43 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Newmommy0313009 it falls out after the baby is born not while pregnant. Some people lose more than others.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 1:45 PM on May. 14, 2009