Someone have more tips to ease the Allergies Season?

Please check my blog and let me know if you have some more tips for me...
http://hagit76.blogspot.com/

Thanks

holy76

Asked by holy76 at 11:41 AM on May. 14, 2009 in Health

• Practice a GFCF diet as Elisabeth Hasselbeck refers with her book "The G-Free Diet"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on May. 14, 2009

• I'm pregnant so can't take much but I rinse my nose with better nose spray (it's better than saline solution) and safe while pregnant, I also use a facial steamer at least once/week. Having had horrible allergies/sinus infections I want to be sure I don't get another infection while pregnant, so far (at 7 months) no problems following the above.
    finallyamom40

Answer by finallyamom40 at 12:08 PM on May. 14, 2009

• what is the name of your nose spray??? do you use eucalyptus in the steamer???
    thanks for your answers.
    holy76

Answer by holy76 at 1:45 PM on May. 14, 2009

• the name of the nose spray is called "better nose spray" you may need to check with your pharmacy to see if they carry it, only a few pharmacies here in Albuquerque do. I do not use eucalyptus in the facial steamer, but that's a good idea.
    finallyamom40

Answer by finallyamom40 at 7:19 PM on May. 14, 2009