body waxing question

i want to get rid of the hair on my forearms. i tried smooth-away, it didn't work. lol.
for anyone who waxes their arms, do you do it at home and what do you use? or do you go to a salon and what does it usually cost and how often?
no rude comments please :] thanks for answering honestly!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on May. 14, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Oh man, good luck with that. I waxed my arms at home ONCE and it was enough. Now, going to a salon might be better so I would try that first. When I did it at home, I did one arm and had to go take a smoke break (I smoked back then) b/c it hurt so bad. I do have hairy arms so maybe my pain was more than someone less hairy. Or maybe I'm a baby. But i can take a good amount of pain and it HURT!!! I also tried to creams like Nair, they work so so. Go to a salon is my advice. :)
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 12:29 PM on May. 14, 2009

• ther are some good hair removal creams...it just might take awhile to find the "right" one plus they all smell nasty! And waxing even at a salon is painful! And the people at the salon dont feel the pain so nooo breaks...and it really depends on the place you go regarding price if you want ti done right is day 30-45
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 7:36 PM on May. 14, 2009

• id say*
    hug4akiss