how come??

yesterday i asked a question about people receiving pa. then some anon comes on and says that i am receiving pa. i have never stated that i am getting pa of any kind. and that because i am having my 5th kid that i am a horrible person and making it harder for myself to better my life.

so why do people assume that because you ask a question about pa that you are on it?

mrssundin

Asked by mrssundin at 11:46 AM on May. 14, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• OP, I see what your saying.  Like I said I didn't read the post or all the answers on here before I responded. Sounds like, as usual, people who have no compassion assume anyone who does must be a part of the group they are defending:

Support Gays rights=You're queer

Vote Pro-choice=You're a baby killer

Want God taken out of the govenment=You don't love Jesus or  you're an Atheist

Et cetera Et cetera Et cetera

BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 12:11 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I don't understand the mindset that a dinner out is better than a slobbery kiss from a child. You've got your priorities straight on that one ;)
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 11:50 AM on May. 14, 2009

• mrssundin - i know what you are talking about. I remember reading your post and a couple pages into the answers, there was an anon post about being on PA. then a few answers down from that, you posted something that made it look like you were the Anon poster.

Look it up in your post and see why it looks like you are on PA. the more you get defensive about it, the more it looks like you are trying to cover it up.
    thundernlight

Answer by thundernlight at 11:50 AM on May. 14, 2009

• You have 5 kids!? WOW, I didn't know.
    How in the world do you do that? I could never, ever.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 11:51 AM on May. 14, 2009

• I didn't see the original post, but I'm guessing that if you are discussing PA and did not blatantly say you are not on it, I would also assume that you were. If I asked a question about having genital warts, but didn't mention that I don't have them, wouldn't you assume I was asking because I do?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on May. 14, 2009

• Sorry, I can't answer, I didn't go to the post..........5 kids.........WOW.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 11:52 AM on May. 14, 2009

• i know which one your talking about but she was using pa to get a better education that doesn't mean i am on pa. i was just stating that i thought that it was a good idea to go back to school at this time even if they are receiving pa to do it. a better education makes for a better paying job. and if he the man that was talked about gets a better paying job then he will no longer need pa. how is that stating that i am on pa??
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 11:53 AM on May. 14, 2009

• You have 5 kids!? WOW, I didn't know.

akin i do not have five kids yet i am only 7 weeks pregnant with my fifth. plus having kids is worth it to me no one can really understand the joy that i get from watching them grow and learn. plus when they get older maybe they will take care of me ha ha.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 11:55 AM on May. 14, 2009

• The ANON posted this "We are on some PA (food stamps and medicaid for our children) while my husband is in school." Then YOU wrote "because if he doesn't get his schooling now he probably never will because life will be to busy for him to do so. i would rather have someone get pa to get a better job and a better life then to have someone live off of it because they have a poor education and can not get a decent paying job."

sounds like you are covering your anon tracks....

thundernlight

Answer by thundernlight at 11:55 AM on May. 14, 2009

• the "he" makes it sounds like YOUR husband!!! very fishy!!!
    thundernlight

Answer by thundernlight at 11:56 AM on May. 14, 2009